McGregor Country Cottages
Thousands of happy guests have passed through McGregor Country Cottages over the years, staying in the restored workers' cottages or the new - but traditionally-styled - cottages which mingle among them.
Our 2 units are fully equipped for self-catering, each with its own braai (barbecue) facility. Summer gardens, lovely views, tranquil atmosphere. We are in walking distance from most amenities including 4 local restaurants, 4 coffee shops and 3 pubs. Use of linen is included in our tariffs. Should you be travelling long distance, we'll gladly provide towels. Well behaved canine guests are very welcome by arrangement and are required to bring their favourite ‘blankie’ to protect the soft furnishings.
Tourism Grading Council of SA Self-Catering
No. 1 Rietdakkie Cottage
- A small, romantic and cosy cottage
- Bed-sitter with separate shower and toilet
- Secluded area in bamboo grove
- Tariff: R595 p/n for 2 adults; Single: R425
No. 2 Blue gum
- Large cottage consisting of bed-sitter en-suite, fireplace, second bedroom and bathroom and loft bedroom for two
- Lounge, large kitchen with separate scullery
- Own braai
- Tariff: 8 Adults R1500; 6 Adults R1200; 4 Adults R900 please enquire about special rates for families with children
FUNCTION VENUE FOR FAMILY GATHERINGS, SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WEEKENDS, SMALL WEDDINGS, REUNIONS.
We have a function room and a large, shady patio that together can be hired for special birthday weekends, family gatherings, small weddings or conferences and team workshops. The function room is an informal country style room with a pub and wood stove. Dining is at old oregon pine tables indoors or you have the choice to incorporate the patio for larger numbers. Save costs with our venue as you may bring your own drinks and caterer or make use of our fantastic catering duo in the village. We have an extensive list of hiring, musicians/DJ'S and overflow accommodation that you may require
McGregor Country Cottages:
tel (023) 625 1816